The Lincolnshire Primary Care Network Alliance is about clinical leadership from working GPs with links into every GP practice in Lincolnshire.
Our focus is on Population Health Management.
The Alliance is general practice’s unified voice at a system level, ready to fully integrate with the local health and care system and be a core member of the future Integrated Care System (ICS).
“ With over 90% of care delivered in general practice in Lincolnshire, this level of integration will be vital to the future success of our system and to improve the health and wellbeing of our population.”
By working as a Lincolnshire-wide Alliance we have a stronger voice to influence new pathways, service delivery and workforce development that will bring investment in to general practice and integration between existing larger organisations and the newly formed Primary Care Networks (PCNs).
- Established in July 2019.
- Membership consists of all of the PCN Clinical Directors in Lincolnshire.
- All Clinical Directors are GPs who work directly with patients in GP practices in Lincolnshire.
- A combined and cohesive voice for general practice in Lincolnshire with reach into every practice.
- Engaged with other Lincolnshire health and care providers, NHS Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG), Lincolnshire Local Medical Committee (LMC), and Lincolnshire County Council, to work at the forefront of the Lincolnshire health and care system.
- Provide clinical leadership for co-design and innovation in developing new models of care.